Cubb Weed Brush
Manufactured in Britain, the Cubb Weed Brush is a walk-behind hard surface cleaner designed to save you time, energy and money. The innovative design and interchangeable brush heads allow the clearance of moss, weeds and debris without the use of chemicals or water.
Powered by a Kawasaki 4.5hp engine which features cast iron cylinder liners and a high-performance lubrication system. The high quality engineered machine has a hydraulic mechanism capable of clockwise and anti-clockwise brush head rotation, with variable brush rotation speed.
Interchangeable brush heads allow for vast surface suitability. The machine can safely be used on block paving, concrete, tarmac, asphalt and brick without causing damage. The brush head design with its angled bristles allows you to gain close access to kerb edges, corners and hard to reach areas. Alongside the removal of build-up, the machine will renovate and brighten-up hard surfaces through its brushing motions.
- Hydraulic brush head mechanism
- Clockwise & Anti-Clockwise Rotation
- Variable brush speed
- Hardwearing & low-cost brush replacement
- Brushes available in Steel & Poly-propylene
- Powered by Kawasaki 4.5hp engine; FJ180V-M69. Recoil start.
- Anti vibration soft foam handles
- Easily fits into a van or pickup
- No mess, chemical free
- Quality engineering
- Designed & Manufactured in the UK
Stand Number: 10-801